Meldrum Joinery & Building have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Construction Contract Administrator to join our fast-growing team.
We are looking for a Construction Contract Administrator to manage our long-term maintenance contract for a well-known housing association.
Construction Contract Administrator responsibilities include working directly alongside our maintenance contract manager and key management personnel at the housing association to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects and the overall maintenance contract.
Job Title: Construction Contract Administrator
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Liaising with tenants
- Updating spreadsheets
- Full Time
- Permanent Position
- Monday – Friday
- Excellent Group Pension Scheme
Salary: Competitive – based on experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and managing Spreadsheets
- Proficient in using SAGE 50 Accounts software, or similar
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the construction industry, preferred but not essential
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applicants expected, only candidates who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Please assume that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.